Top Secret To Explode Your Strength And Athletic Performance Forever!
I have checked many guides about workingout and weight loss, but Unlock Your Hip Flexors is probably one of the unique ones I’ve ever seen. While other programs mainly talk about how to exercise and train to lose weight or get in shape, this guide teaches us about the benefits of loosening the hip flexor muscles (psoas) that leads to belly fat loss, having more energy, better sexual performance and much more.
My Story To Release My Inner Beast!
To tell the truth, I did not know a lot of things about hip flexors or psoas, and why tight flexor muscles are so bad. So, I was curious when I purchased the ebook. You know, if someone is as interested in physical development, he always wants to learn something new that may lead to better results.
I was curious since this program is definitely a top seller having hundreds of positive reviews online and not just on the official website. It has already helped a lot of people to eliminates back and joint pain, lose belly fat, have more energy and even enhance the sexual health.
The creators of this unique program, Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj, both are fitness and muscle building professionals, claim that with only 15 minutes daily training we will enjoy better health and can get rid of several common health problems of the modern age.
But, what exactly those hip flexors are?
They are “unforgotten” muscles of your body that are engaged in almost every movement you make. While you walk, twist, bend, step, just to mention some.
Just watch the video about the functions below.
Why are tight hip flexors bad?
A tight psoas can cause serious postural problems: when you stand up, it pulls the low back vertebrae forward and down toward the femur, often resulting in lordosis (overarching in the lumbar spine), which is a common cause of low back pain and stiffness; it can also contribute to arthritis in the lumbar facet joints.
If these muscles are tight, every activity you make is harder and more exhausting. On top of that, it results in several common health problems that you would not think caused by these muscles. For example:
- Digestive problems.
- Back and joint pains.
- Walking, jogging and running difficulties.
- Bad body posture and balance.
- Poor sleep.
- Uncomfortable feeling in the hips.
- Weakened immune system.
- Decreased sexual desire.
- Cardiovascular issues.
There are so many people all around the world who suffer from these symptoms. I think, most of them would never believe that these problems may come from the tight hip flexors.
The question is how we can loosen up these muscles? What kind of exercises should we do?
That is where the Unlock Your Hip Flexors guide comes in. It gives you all the information your need to treat those them the right way. You will learn the most efficient exercises and other tips to keep these muscles loose.
Here is an example video
What do I think about this program? What are the pros and cons?
It is good because:
- You do not need much time to exercise, just 10-15 minutes daily. You can easily train at home or even if you have a short break at your work.
- Cheap, when I bought it was just 10 bucks, but the information is well-written and easy to follow by everyone. Plus, it has already given good results for a lot of people.
- It is suitable for anyone, for any fitness level. No matter if you are an absolute beginner or a pro athlete. You will learn proven technique to be more flexible and to get rid of the stiffness you might have. And your core strength will be much better as well.
- It is especially recommended for those who suffer from lower back or neck painthat is mainly caused by tight psoas muscles. If you do these exercises daily, those problems will eliminate slowly.
- Written by trusted fitness experts who have excellent credentials in their field. They know what they are talking about.
- You don’t have to worry about the money since this program comes with 60-day money back guarantee.
What I don’t like:
- It is a digital product, so you need a computer or another device to download the PDF and follow the instructions. Although, you can print it if you want.
- Also, there are too many add-ons that are promoted after purchasing it, that is pretty annoying. I don’t know why they didn’t put all the information into one book. But it is probably a sale tactic. Anyway, the book without extras is enough to buy since it contains all the info you will need.
This is not the program for those who do not want to “work” for the results. It takes time to get flexible and to unlock your tight flexors. To reach that you should spend that short period each and every day with exercising. However, after 3 weeks you will feel the difference for sure. Determination and consistency are crucial if you want to get results.
No matter if you live a sedentary lifestyle or you workout hard, this guide will help you.
People who work out regularly usually forget about the importance of stretching, although developing flexibility is as essential as the workout itself. Flexible muscles lead to better performance and decreased risk of injuries.
People who sit a lot every day usually suffer from back, spine and neck problems. The exercises of Unlock Your Hip Flexors program will help to get rid of those issues for sure.
No matter which group of people you are in, with 10-15 minutes daily flexibility exercises you can get great health benefits and enjoy better mobility. You have nothing to lose if you buy and try these unique techniques since you can get a refund. I’m glad I have tried it.